From a multiplayers’ game, creation of a collaborative global identity with people from different universes. This device allows the communication for events of the Hacker space factory, while having the gamepad in hands. Each event offers its own playground, with the rules changing depending on the theme. This game generates a poster variant within the time allowed. It was developed on Unity.
- Players #1 and #2 vs. #3 and #4.
- Players #1 and #2 aim to reveal a maximum of the background image.
- Players #3 and #4 try to counter them by masking the image.
- Every man for himself.
- Each player tries to reveal as faithful as possible the instrument’s sound.
- Only the winner’s sound remains at the end.
- Player #1 must avoid his opponents by “alive” as long as possible.
- The others players aim to touch player #1 before times run out to win the game.